Monday, June 22, 2009

Thank you!!

Well first of all I want to thank everyone that came out to the car wash and those that helped! It was an amazing day I met some really great people and had a great time it was great to be there with my whole family and friends! We worked non stop for 5 hours it was a beautiful day I just couldn't ask for more with the money we raised it was unbelievable the kind of support I have in my life I know saying this is weird but I do consider my self a lucky guy and this weekend really showed it. Friday I went for my fitting for my leg it was great it fit good there will be a couple other appointments for the fitting before I get my leg and this wouldn't be possible without everyone support THANK YOU. I cant wait to actually walk and not be in pain this new leg is going to be great! No news yet on St. Jude's the doctors didn't have everything there last wed. so they were not able to get all the information for me together they have another meeting on this wed. where we should be getting information on going down there and getting this all started. After the car wash on Saturday Holly and I came home and crashed we were both so tried and so was everyone else. Sunday was good we had a family picnic on Holly's side Sunday morning and then in the afternoon we had a get together at my aunt Cheryl's then went and seen a movie with my wife it was a great weekend. This week will be busy too as I wait to hear information on St. Jude's if everything goes as planned we will be headed down there this coming weekend. Please pray I get some information because I really wanna be doing something about this tumor!

Again thank you thank you thank you I cant say it enough for all the support and help on this past Saturdays car wash!!!!!

Joe.

Please continue to pray for the kids on J5!

No comments:

Post a Comment