Saturday, June 27, 2009

Off to ST. JUDE'S

Tomorrow I will be heading down to St. Jude's in Memphis Tennessee. I am excited and scared at the same time I'm excited to start getting chemo again and I am closer to getting the tumor removed and then I am scared because I don't know anything or anyone in the hospital its not like children's hospital where I know where I'm going and I know everyone. But I have to do what I have to do to survive. I went to the leg doctor again yesterday and things went well I will have two more appointments the week I get back from St. Jude's and then I should have my leg. So the plans are St. Jude's this week and then in the next couple weeks I should have surgery and then back to St. Jude's for chemo and I believe I will be doing chemo for 1 year. I will be updating my blog hopefully every night to keep everyone updated on our day. I also hope it wont be all hospital stuff and we can go see some places there in Memphis. So please pray that everything goes as planned and we make it down and back safe. Thanks so much for the support.

Joe.
Please continue to pray for the kids on J5.

No comments:

Post a Comment