Monday, June 29, 2009

First Day At St. Jude's

Today was the my first day at St. Jude's man is it so different then Nationwide Children's Hospital. Everyone is so nice and they help you out so much I had my own nurse that took me around the hospital to all the places I needed to go they pay for everything housing food its truly amazing here. We got news that I am not totally accepted into the trial but they did an MRI today and tomorrow we will find out and I know I am in the trial we just need the final say from the surgeon. It was a full day of Test and registration. We meet my doctor she seems very nice and so did my nurse. Everything seem to be going well but still miss children's and all the kids there. Tomorrow we have another day of test that start at 7am not really looking forward to that but I gotta do what I gotta do. Please pray we get in the trial and chemo starts on wed!!!!!

Joe
Will blog again tomorrow night!

5 comments:

  1. We have our fingers crossed brother. Video call us in the morning or whenever you get a chance. We'll be praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish we were all there with you - I guess we are in our hearts and prayers. Hope you have seen some of Memphis too.

    I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck joe ! hope to see you soon ! we"ll all praying buddy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Butcher family is thinkin of ya. Keep on keepin on Joe stay strong.
    Cory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey:
    You had better look up Elvis while you are down there and get a peanut butter and nana sandwich!! Glad to hear that you are still fighting and don't forget we have a date on October 10th at Pacemakers. Wounded the Malibu Saturday night, so the motor is coming out for a rebuild. Hope to have it all back together in time for the next "Racing For Cancer" Super Street Race. Good luck at St. Jude's!!

    ReplyDelete