Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Monday

I got news today about St. Jude's but don't know full details about everything yet. St. Jude's will be calling me here in the next couple of days but what information we do have is that I will be leaving on Sunday morning and then come Monday morning I will be going to St. Jude's Monday will be more test and meeting with the doctors. Tuesday hopefully I will be doing chemo doctor Yeager said they will be discussing if they want to do surgery down there but since really they don't do surgery above the age of 18. I do hope I come back to Columbus to do the surgery but we will talk about it down there. That really is all the information I have is we will be there Monday and that's all I wanted to hear! I'm happy things are finally going its the hardest part is waiting. Please continue to pray for me and hope that everything goes as plan. I want to say thank you again for all the support!! Thanks!

Joe
Please continue to pray for the kids on J5!

No comments:

Post a Comment