Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Its been a while

I am sorry that I have not posted a lot lately I have been very busy. I have been feeling very good so I get out of the house every chance I get. I had my 5 day chemo 2 weeks ago and started to have this pain in my side a little bit before I went in for the chemo the doctors told me it must be muscle pain where I had my ribs taken out and the muscle was growing new come to find out after a CT Scan because Holly insisted for me to get one it turns out to be a broken rib. They believe it was because when I cough im hard on that side of my body. These past two weeks have been good with the MTP-PE. Last Monday May 4th I had to have the day chemo and then a blood transfusion and platelets I was in the hospital till 7 that night it was a long night but I felt 100% better. As many of you may know my friend Ryan Salmons pasted away on Friday May 1st after a long year of fighting his fight please say a prayer for his family as they go though this difficult time that no parent should have to go though. I will for sure miss him and he will forever be in my heart. I go in on Thursday for my 5 day chemo treatment so this should be a long one I don't like the 5 day chemos but it has to be done. This weekend is a busy one my family and friends are having a garage sale to raise money for me for my medical expenses and also to help me get new crutches and hopeful help to get me a new leg. so if you can check it out at 348 N. Murray Hill Rd. Cols Oh 43228. I will be in the hospital during this time so I will not be there but I wish I could. I think I have everyone updated now and I will get better at updating but Its been to nice out to be on the computer. 

Please continue to pray for the kids on J5 and also my friend Christina that is having a procedure done this Thursday to kill her tumor please pray it will work. 

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment