Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Great weekend & going good this week

Saturday I went to the hockey game with my best friend Jeremy and we had a great time to bad that the Jackets didn't win but we still had a good time. We are in the playoffs that's all that matters I cant wait to watch them tomorrow night. I had a great Easter Sunday Holly and I woke up and went to church with some of the family then back to my house to see our nephews and give them the gifts we got them for Easter they were so excited about the Easter bunny and it was nice to see them. Then Holly and I went to her house for Easter then ended up renting some movies and relaxing together it was a great Easter. Monday I went back to the hospital for an outpatient chemo treatment and also received some blood by my choice I was on the line so I just decided to get some so I will feel great during the week. So I feel 100% today. Tomorrow I go back in for another outpatient chemo treatment so this time if I don't need blood I will be in and out with in a couple of hours and not all day like I was on Monday.
Thanks for all the support and prayers.
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment