Sunday, April 5, 2009

5 Day Chemo

I have been in the hospital since Thursday and I don't get out until Tuesday. Every day I have been getting chemo I have been doing really well I have my hard days and my easier days and everyday varys. I would feel great if I did not always feel nauseous I haven't really been eating anything but when I can I do try to eat something. I have yet to find a drink that I like everything taste like metal so that is frustrating at time because I need to keep hydrated. 

The doctors say I am doing great and that is great to hear my lungs are great and that make me so happy. I just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing and if I don't get to write soon I wish everyone a Happy Easter!!!

Please continue to pray for my friend Ryan and his family and also all the other kids on J5. 
Thanks so much for the support and prayers.

Joe

Please visit my Caring Bridge site @: http://caringbridge.com/visit/joefriend

No comments:

Post a Comment