Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter & Im doing great!

Happy Easter everyone, I know I haven't really posted anything in a while I have been feeling really good so I have been keeping myself very busy which I like to do because it makes me feel like I'm not sick. I got out of the hospital on Tuesday after they gave me my shot. It was a very long 5 day stay at the hospital but a least I don't have another 5 day stay for a while. I have been eating a lot which is great I feel 100%. Thursday of this past week I went back in to do my outpatient chemo this chemo really doesn't do to much to me sick wise which is good so I don't mine the outpatient chemos.

Yesterday me and holly went shopping and got some Easter things for the family we also went to the movies with my little brother and had a great time I am really happy that I feel this good to go and do all these things. I am going to the jackets game tonight with my friend Jeremy and then Holly and her family will be there to so it should be a pretty great game.

Next week will be a good week I hope I only go in for two outpatient chemo treatments and then the same goes for the next week so I am out of the hospital for at least 2 weeks as long as I don't get one of those horrible fevers.

So I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that I am doing good and couldn't be better at this point. Thanks so much for the support and love and have a very happy Easter!
Please continue to pray for my friend Ryan Salmons http://www.teamsalmons.com/ and the rest of the kids on J5.

Joe http://caringbridge.com/visit/joefriend

No comments:

Post a Comment