Sunday, March 29, 2009

Home and doing GREAT!

I had a great birthday tons visited me in the hospital and thanks to those who came and spent my birthday with me it really means a lot. I got some really great gifts from my family and friends that I cant thank them enough they are great!

Saturday morning I was released from the hospital WOOHOO I am so happy to be home and in my own bed. I have four new types of meds I am on now including an inhaler which I think is really helping me. Saturday at home was crazy its like coming home from vacation and unpacking and cleaning for hours I have to say I tried to help Holly as much as I could but I was pretty tried. As soon as I got to my house I went right for the SHOWER it was such a relief. When I was in the shower my hair just came out in clumps so I called my sister to have her bring the clippers over to shave my head so I am now a bald chemo kid once again. My nephew also got his hair shaved for the first time in 2 years he had such long hair now he looks just like uncle Joe. 

Today I am doing great again I feel a million percent better! I went out for a little bit today went to my Aunt Cheryl's for a cookout for my new cousins goodbye party hes going to Iraq for 12 months in May so please pray that he comes back to my cousin Elizabeth and his family safe. I did have tickets to the blue jackets game but decided to pass as I just wanted to get some rest because tomorrow I will be returning to Children's for a chemo it will only be the day chemo and I will be back home in the afternoon. 

Please continue to pray the prayer really do help.

Joe 

No comments:

Post a Comment