Friday, March 20, 2009

Upper Respiratory Infection

Today they have found that what I have is an Upper Respiratory Infection. It is a virus and they are trying to do everything they can to treat it, the doctors say I should be doing a lot better by Monday its kind of a waiting game at this point. I still did not receive my Chemo today which I am upset about but since I have an infection they are not allowed to give it to me. I also have not been able to break my fever its been in the 103 to 101 all day. I will be in the hospital all weekend. I also gave the infection to Holly so she is allowed up to see me since she has the same thing but she has to wear a mask every where.

Please continue to pray for my friend Ryan Salmons as him and his family are going though a hard time right now.

Joe Friend

1 comment: