Wednesday, August 12, 2009

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

I want to start by saying sorry it has taken me a while to update I have been very busy these past couple weeks. Second I want to Thank a lot of people last Wednesday the 5th of August my brother Dustin had a benefit for me in Mount Vernon at the Flappers bar and grill it was a spaghetti dinner and auction. I first want to thank my brother Dustin for helping me out and doing this for me it was really awesome and my dad and Darla for helping him out that night myself and others will never forget it thank you! I also want to thank the owner of flappers Jeff for letting us hold the benefit there thank you so much this benefit has and will help me out for a long time to come. I also want to thank Donley ford and Lash Chevrolet and the people that came thank you so much it means everything to me. I also want to thank everyone from the race track and especially Joy Smith for donating a incredible amount thank you so much. Thank you to everyone else that come out that night and helping me out you will never truly know how deeply this touches my heart and it blows my mind to think that so many people care for me it amazes me everyday the love and support that I get from everyone I truly do not know what I would ever do without every single person. I am sorry if I forgot anyone! I cant ever say thank you enough for all of this its AMAZING and I cant get over it i am still talking about it and will for a long time to come. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Okay so update on me I have received a couple more treatments since my last update. I go once a week for about 34 more weeks and they added a drug to my MTTP-E drug and it give me a headache and im a little sick the next day but I just have to get used to it and it will be fine tomorrow I go in for another treatment and an MRI to make sure everything is looking okay please PRAY that everything is and we are doing good! Holly and I have decided its time to move out and be on our own so we are moving Sept. 5th and I cant wait to start our lives together we should be fine with me only have one treatment a week and we are still close to family so we will always have visitors which we will love. We just got back also from another vacation we went to Ocean Isle for a family beach vacation it was fun and HOT we had a good time relaxing on the beach it was my nephews first time at the beach so that was a lot of fun watching there faces. We were also there to see my best friend Jeremy get married I was the best man it was a beautiful beach wedding Holly and I are so happy for them they are also expecting so that is another exciting thing we wish them the best life together!

I have received my new crutches and I want to Thank all of you for letting this happen they are so nice I love them they help me out so much it was a real change when I first used them I just got them on Monday so I haven't been able to show them too many people but im excited to use them and show everyone soon.

So please say a prayer and hope everything goes as planned tomorrow! And again Thank you Dustin, Dad and Darla for everything thanks again to everyone that was there and those who couldn't make it but still made a donation!!! I will be forever grateful...

1 comment:

  1. Joe,
    Just wanted to touch base and let you know we had a good time at Flappers for the benefit dinner. It was so nice to see you again and by the way you looked great. The framed shirt we purchased at the auction looks awesome on the wall in our trophy room. We feel so fortunate to be able to help out for such a worthy cause and a wonderful gentelman as yourself.
    Hope to see you again soon and you are ALWAYS in my prayers.
    Take care.
    Many blessings,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete