Monday, July 20, 2009

Vacation

Sorry it has been a while since my last update things are going good I have received one treatment since being back from St. Jude's I have been trying to get a hold of someone there to know more information but still don't know anything about the rest of my treatment. Last weekend Holly and I traveled down to West Virgina for my family reunion it was a good time we got back yesterday and was very tired from the drive. I have only a couple more leg doctor appointment until I can get my leg and start to walk again I should be getting my new crutches here soon in the next couple of weeks it has taken a long time on those but hopefully it wont be to much longer. I hope to get some type of treatment this week because next week I will be in NC for a family vacation and my best friend is getting married on the beach and I'm the best man I am really looking forward to this trip. I believe Holly and I will leave after my appointment on Friday at Hanger (leg doctor) and make a two day trip out of it. But just wanted everyone to know that I'm doing good, and hoping for treatment soon and to see if the spot on my back has grown or became smaller. Please keep me in your prayers and pray the the spot on my back does become smaller and smaller each day. Thank you all for everything and showing your support and love.

Joey
PS. Please continue your prays for the kids on J5.
Other important news Ryan Salmons dad is having a benefit to raise money for the Ryan Mission for Nationwide Children's Hospital, there was an article in the paper about it in Sundays paper on the front of the sports section if you can go that's amazing I just wish I would be in town. For more information on this event please visit his site. www.teamsalmons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment