Monday, October 5, 2009

Baptism & Update

Yesterday was a great day for me and my family. I got baptised at my church it was an amazing feeling I thought we would never get there but finally we did and it was just at the right time. Thank you Pastor Paul for everything and being there for me and my family. After I got baptised we all went to Anne & Tony's for a good brunch.

So the apartment is still great we have all the rooms together now and we actually added to our family and got a puppie she is 11 weeks old today we got her about 3 weeks ago. Shes a Morkie (Maltese & Yorkie) her names Millie shes so good for me she gives me a reason to wake up in the morning and now I feel like I have something to do because she depends on me now its wonderful.

Saturday night Brad and Susan Salmons, Ryan's parents invited Holly and I to the game opener for the Columbus Blue Jackets we were excited to enjoy the night with them. We had a great time and to end it the blue jackets won so it even made it better. Ryan was defiantly there in spirit we felt him all around they actually have Ryan's Jersey hanging up by the Hats for hero's station by the main doors its so nice I am so happy that it displays there so everytime I go to the games I see it and know Ryan's with us. They also have is jersey that he wore to the games in another display by sections 103-104. Make sure you check it out when you go to the games! Thanks again Brad and Susan for an amazing time & thank you for everything else cant wait to get together again.

So thats pretty much everything chemo treatments are still once a week with one treatment one week and two treatments the next. I had an appointment with OSU leg doctors last monday to see if I can get the C-leg and everything worked out great so in no time I should be walking around with my new leg!!!

Thanks for the prayers and please continue.
Joe Friend

1 comment:

  1. hey Joe-

    Very cool about the babtism. Glad to hear about it.

    I was talking to Brad and Susan Salmons about you last week. it's very exciting to have your own place...and congrats on the dog!

    Take care, and we will always keep you in our prayers.

    Always fight to win!

    Kyle Alfriend

    TylerAlfriend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete